This recipe is enriched in vitamin, minerals, hemp protein, 20 amino acids of which nine is not possible to be produced by our body, and good fats. Hemp seeds are very versatile in nature can be blended with so many recipes with ease. Banana, berry and hemp pudding is vegan as well as gluten-free for its consumers. It can be consumed at any time of the day. But most of its consumers love to have it early in the morning during their breakfast time.
It gives a powerful start to the day and does not let you feel exhausted for the entire day. Banana, berry and hemp pudding needs only six ingredients. Basically, the concept of preparing this recipe depends on bananas, Hemp Hearts and chia seeds. Owing to its ingredients, this pudding gets natural sweetness. Cinnamon can be used as an extra ingredient to enhance its flavor.
It is blessed with many sorts of health benefits for its consumers that can make them fit and gives disease free-life, and some of the key health benefits are given below.
- It prevents you from being fat and helps you reduce your weight.
- It helps you maintain the bowel environment due to its fiber content.
- The risk of increasing cholesterol is lowered down due to the concentration of hemp seeds.
- The possibility of heart-attack is reduced to the lowest level.
- It does not let you gain weight and gives you sense of fullness thus, you will not crave for having something.
- It helps you look younger than your age and works against wrinkles, sagging as well.
This sweet and savory dish can be used as a dessert and snack by its consumers. The banana gives it a natural sweetness. This pudding is naturally sweet, creamy, and unbelievably nutrient-rich.
Servings – Three
Cuisine: Gluten and Vegan Free
Course: breakfast, supper, snack, and dessert.
Storage time – 3 to 4 days.
- 2 ripe peeled bananas ( not overripe )
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1/8 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- Pitted dates or maple syrup ( used as an optional )
- 2 cups organic berries
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- In a food processor, add bananas, coconut milk, and berries to blend well. After that you can taste it if you don’t like its sweetness, add either pitted dates or maple syrup and then mix it well.
- Now, add chia seeds, cinnamon and hemp seeds, again combine them.
- Leave it in the refrigerator for around 3 to 4 hours.
Banana, berry and hemp pudding is used by most people due to its health benefits. The ingredients of this recipe are easily available in the kitchen and you can also buy hemp products online from many websites. So next time when you think of a healthy breakfast, try this one.