Start your Sunday with crunchy and flaky Paratha. No other way can be as good as this one. In general, Paratha is prepared in North West part of India. It is associated with our sweet memory of our childhood, and makes us feel nostalgic. It is flat bread found in a South Asia, and is available in many shapes and sizes generally it is fried in butter or oil. Today we will let you know how you can use Hemp Products to make your Paratha more healthy and delicious.
Parathas are stuffed with so many things like cheese, chopped tomatoes in small size, boiled messy potatoes, vegetables like cauliflower, radish, cilantro, ginger and so on. The spice can be added as per your taste to dough of the flour. You can have it either as a roll or in small morsels with pickle, yogurt, curries, tea, and so on. The grand recipe of paratha with hemp seeds is going to be disclosed in this blog that will help you to prepare crunchy paratha.
Required Ingredients For Paratha
- Two cups of multi grain flour chapatti
- ¼ cup of flax seeds ground
- 2 tbsp of hemp hearts
- 1/2 tbsp of salt
- ¼ cup of water
- 3 tbsp of oil
- 4 tbsp of oil for frying paratha
- Keep a small amount of dust flour
- Put all the dry ingredients into the mixer and then you can use the Kitchen aid stand mixer.
- You can use water along with your dry ingredients, and mix it at high or medium speed either for at least five minutes or until it gets smooth and soft.
- You must make at least five to six balls of this dough.
- With the help of rolling pin, you can roll balls into small discs.
- Take one tbsp of oil and spread on it evenly.
- Now, you lay the paratha on dust flour.
- Later on, this paratha is supposed to be rolled twice, and this technique will help you to make layer of paratha.
- Use dust flour that will prevent paratha from sticking with roller pin. The dust flour can be used on both paratha and roller pin as well.
- Heat griddle or frying pan on medium to high fire.
- At the time of placing paratha on griddle or pan, you must be carefully.
- As the baking process starts, add ½ tbsp of oil and turn your paratha on the griddle, again add ½ tbsp of oil to it.
- Keep cooking your paratha, unless both sides of the paratha change its color into brown.
- While cooking the paratha, the adjustment of heat is very important otherwise, it gets burnt.
- Keep repeating the same process unless all the parathas are prepared.
- Before serving paratha into plate, sprinkle one pinch of hemp hearts over it.
The paratha is a main part of the breakfast, and it is prepared with many sorts of stuff in different sizes. The preparation time is not too much. It takes around 25 minutes to prepare. That is why it has become main dish of breakfast in northern part of India.