Hemp lotion is a plant-based lotion that gives us healthy skin. As we know, there are numerous skin disorders like irritation, red mark, acne, fine line, sagging skin, psoriasis, and so on. Most of the skin disorder occurs due to change in climate and what we intake. Hemp lotion can help us in keeping these skin disorders at bay. Therefore, people start using it. Hemp lotion claims to nurture your skin with unique chemical properties.
Its miraculous nutritional profile offers a cure too many skin problems. The benefits of hemp lotion are highlighted below:
- A tremendous amount of Vitamin E is found in Hemp Hearts which is more than any other seeds. It is well-known for tocopherol (vitamin E) and antioxidants. As it is scientifically proven that antioxidants are strong enough to protect our body cells from unstable molecules which are called free radicals. As it can neutralize them.
- Phytol is the name of antioxidant that is found in Hemp. It works miraculously in terms of providing a glow to our skin, furthermore, it can prevent our skin from acne, signs of aging like sagging skin, wrinkles, and dark spots. It helps us in looking youthful.
- A whole lot of fatty acid is found in Hemp Oil that offers good skin health. One of them is linoleic acid (LA), which keeps the quantity of the sebum in our skin in check. Sebum is produced by our body to protect our skin, however, too much sebum causes oily skin, and too little causes dry skin. if it is produced more sebum than our requires.
- Gamma-linoleic acid (GLA) is a name of another fatty acid that is found in Hemp that works as an anti-inflammatory agent. If the immune system fails to perform its duty and it starts targeting healthy tissue, this action results in inflammation. Thus, it causes so many skin disorders like psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis. GLA is enabled with nutrients that can stop the inflammation response and reduce the symptoms.
- As it is noticed, in general oil clogs pores on our skin but in terms of Hemp Seed Oil, it does not say. Thus, it has been ideal for the skin.
To prepare hemp lotion some other ingredients are required as well that can make it soft and thick. Therefore name of the ingredients is given below.
- Take ½ cup of either shea butter or cocoa butter.
- Take 3 to 5 drops of essential oil, this is optional.
- Take either one teaspoon corn starch or arrowroot powder.
- Add 10-12 drops of nourishing oil.
- Take 1/3 cup of Pure Hemp Oil.
- If you don’t like the thickness of Hemp lotion, you can add a little amount of Hemp oil according to your preferences. Having the desire to have lotion with scent, you can add a few more drops of secondary oil like peppermint or lavender oil.
- Hemp lotion can be made thicker as well by way of adding body butter, the quantity of the body butter is decided by the consumers.
- Don’t put Hemp lotion under the direct sunlight, this will reduce the life this lotion if unrefined Hemp oil is used.
The ingredients which are used to make Hemp lotion are good for our skin health and it helps us maintain the glow of our skin and keeps wrinkle, acne, and other disorder at bay.