Gone are the days when cows and buffalos used to be the only source of milk, in the present scenario, hemp milk is definitely going to carve its place as source of milk with wonderful health benefits, moreover, it has been one of the best choices for consumers who are vegan and would like to consume gluten-free goods. Hemp Seeds are abstracted from hemp an industrial plant, which is the organic plant and can be used in making thousands of Hemp Products, and Hemp milk is one of them which become a great source of plant-based protein.
This milk contains lots of Hemp Protein which is the main reason to become so prominent around the world. Also hemp seed milk can be consumed at any time of the day by anyone of any age. The list of contents required to prepare this milk is not long. There are a few contents to be blended and mix together to make hemp seed milk. As soon as it is ready, you can consume it immediately or store in refrigerator.
Essential Ingredients to Make Hemp Milk
- 2 cups of Hemp Hearts.
- 4 cups spring water.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- ½ tsp cinnamon.
- Put all required ingredients in a jug to mix them.
- Blending process lasts for 2 to 3 minutes until all contents get mixed properly.
- Pour the hemp milk into a large jar or bottle.
- Put the jar into fridge until it gets chilled.
- Sediments settled at bottom of jar come with an incredible nutritional profile which is good for health.
- If you want to consume it, you can otherwise filter them out.
- It can last up to around one week in the fridge.
- This is time to make the most of homemade hemp milk.
Due to its nutritional profile, it provides numerous health benefits to its users. Hemp milk is going to step into the shoes of dairy milk because it has been a great non-dairy alternative for the users because it has more calcium than dairy milk. Hemp seeds are a great source of omega 3 (ALA) and omega-6 which is also known as an anti-inflammatory. There are many types of minerals found in hemp seeds like magnesium, iron, calcium, iron and zinc, and many more.
- It promotes good health.
- It helps you reduce your weight and reduces the risk of gaining weight.
- It promotes good heart health.
- It makes you look younger than your age. The reason is its anti-ageing properties.
- It controls your blood sugar levels.
- It helps you reduce your appetite.
Hemp milk is all set to be popular around the world due to its health benefits. That is why the demand for hemp seed milk is increasing by leaps and bounds.