Soba is the name of buckwheat that comes from Japanese language. It is prominently known for soba noodles are made from buckwheat flour or a blend of buckwheat and wheat flours. Soba noodles are gluten-free, don’t get mislead with the name buckwheat. Soba noodles are served mainly in two ways chilled blending with sauce or in hot broth like a noodle soup. Soba noodle salad with hemp is perfect for hemp lovers.
This variety of noodles does not take much time to cook, only half an hour needed. This dish is really a very nice option for those who are looking for light and healthy meal also easy-to-cook. Vegan Soba Noodle Salad with Hemp is plant-based recipe with a fantastic nutritional profile. The concentration of protein, vitamins, fiber, and minerals are found in abundance in it.
The recipe for soba noodle salad is also perfect for those who are allergic to nut; peanuts are used as sauce base. Due to its nutritional profile, it has been one of the most famous recipes. The best thing about this noodle is this it can a part of any meal like good lunch or light dinner. It also gives good choice to the users to use it for a picnic meal.
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seed Oil.
- 2 tbsp tamari.
- Half of cup of hot water.
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar.
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger root.
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
- Half cup of raw sesame tahini.
- Red pepper according to your taste.
- The quantity of Soba noodles as per your need.
- Half cup of Hulled Hemp Seeds.
- One grated carrot.
- ½ cup of chopped cilantro.
- One cup of green cabbage chopped well and grated.
- One large cucumber, sliced thin.
- One cup radish, sliced thin.
- Add the tahini in warm water, and stir till it becomes creamy.
- It depends on tahini, some tahini remains harder than others. Then you need to add some more water to make it creamy. Hence you need to add little water at a time to make sure tahini gets creamy texture.
- As you get creamy tahini, mix it with Hemp Oil, vinegar, and tamari. Next mix fresh ginger and red pepper flakes and put aside in a big bowl.
- According to package directions, you need to cook the noodles.
- By the time noodles gets cooked make vegetables ready.
- As noodles are ready and drained, blend with the vegetables into the sauce till it is perfectly coated.
- Decorate noodles with chopped cilantro and Hemp Hearts. Now it is ready to be served.
Vegan soba noodle salad with hemp is covering all parameters of beings perfect dish. These noodles can be used during lunch, supper, and dinner. So, collect the ingredient, prepare it and enjoy.